November 05, 2013

Happy Birthday Air Guitar

This teeny tiny blog started in 2009 but the first words of steel were written on 15 November 2010.
Since it's inception; I have reviewed, interviewed and wrote about heavy metal music and it's culture. I have also been fortunate enough to meet some incredible people (offline and online) along the way! I took a break from writing on this blog between December 2012 and October 2013 to travel and explore my heritage. Here I am today, back at where I started.

Before I get on with more metal musings, I want to thank the writers, photographers, PR folks and countless of awesome Metalheads for keeping the music scene alive. It's amazing what we do for the things we love.

Happy Birthday Air Guitar Blog. Let's get the ball rolling for 2014.



Yours in metal,


 

No comments: